It's time to prepare for the re-emergence of business travel. FCM teams all over the country are working with our customers to guide them through the process of reshaping their processes and programs for a changing travel environment.
If you need assistance with planning your organisation's return to travel, we're here to help.
- International flights to Melbourne will be diverted from 1-15 July as the state ramps up quarantine measures in response to COVID-19. More to come. (last updated 1 July 2020)
- The Queensland Premier has announced that the state will reopen its borders to residents on Friday 10 July to all of Australia’s states and territories with the exception of Victoria, provided travellers complete a border declaration stating they have not been to local government areas in Victoria in the previous 14 days. (last updated 30 June 2020)
- Qantas has announced it will reopen a number of its domestic and regional lounges around the country following the easing of travel and venue capacity restrictions. More info. (last updated 30 June 2020)
- The Australian Government has endorsed a COVID-Safe Domestic Passenger Journey Protocol. The health guidelines provide clear and consistent advice regarding risk-minimisation principles and processes in domestic airports and on aircraft for domestic passenger travel. The protocol is informed by health advice from the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee, as well as guidance from international aviation authorities. More info. (last updated 22 June 2020)
Get the latest travel updates from around the globe
Visit our Travel News Hub to get the latest pandemic updates, traveller information and travel alerts worldwide.
Information from Trusted Sources
Do you need support to manage your travel program during this uncertain time?
COVID-19 DASHBOARD NOW AVAILABLE
In response to client needs during the current pandemic, FCM has developed a COVID-19 Dashboard which can be deployed to customers via Secure, our travel risk management solution.
The COVID-19 Dashboard is designed to aid all customers by providing accurate and reliable information about the spread of the virus as well as timely departure and arrival reports to assist travel managers locate and communicate with their travellers.
The Dashboard has several components
- Risk Map outlining the location of confirmed cases worldwide
- Secure Flash Alert tab provides most up-to-date Critical Alerts issued by WorldAware along with a list of potentially affected travellers
- Secure's COVID-19 Dashboard is also powered by WorldAware's security and health risk ratings assisting customers to proactively assess the destinations most frequented by their travellers.