Focus Forward – bigger, better, stronger.
Being held Thursday 20 October, at The Venue, Alexandria, Illuminate 2022 will showcase how the industry is rebuilding to make the business travel experience more efficient, safer and sustainable for customers. This year’s event is all about the road ahead and the insights and trends your business needs to know to continue growing and evolving to be bigger, better and stronger.
Why should you attend Illuminate? This is an information packed, free, half-day event with guest speakers you’re not going to see at other events. Businesses that attend in person or tune in virtually will ...
- Get expert economic predictions to help budget planning
- Learn how your business can leverage new airline offerings in market
- Hear accommodation insights to support smarter hotel sourcing
- Obtain strategies for overcoming industry cost increases
- Stay across the latest in industry sustainability
- Gain insight into best practice for travel program development
If you’re a travel category or procurement manager, travel manager, finance or business leader, Illuminate 2022 content will include the forward-looking content you need to know for future planning. At this year's event hear from -:
- Jayne Hrdlicka CEO Virgin Australia
- John Sharp Deputy Chairman Rex Airlines
- Paul Bloxham, Chief Economist, HSBC
- Dr Chadden Hunter, Wildlife Filmmaker, Sir David Attenborough’s right hand man
- Gert-Jan de Graaff, CEO Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Adam Carrel, Partner, Climate Change & Sustainability Services
- Graham Turner CEO, Flight Centre Travel Group
- Melissa Elf Managing Director Flight Centre Travel Group – Corporate
- Felicity Burke, General Manager, FCM Consulting APAC
Illuminate 2022 is running as a hybrid event with registrations available for guests who would like to attend in person in Sydney or as a virtual participant via our interactive online platform. In-person registrations are limited.
Date: Thursday, 20 October, 2022
Venue: The Venue, Sydney Corporate Park, 55 Doody St, Alexandria New South Wales
Format: Hybrid event (in person event being held in Sydney and virtual registration available)
Cost: Virtual and in-person attendance is complimentary
Time: Conference 8.30am – 1.30pm / Supplier showcase and lunch 1.30pm – 3.30pm