You must only use this site for lawful purposes and in a responsible and co-operative manner. Any breach of these terms by you will result in legal action being taken by us against you. You must not:
- use another's personal information, including name, login details or password without permission;
- make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the site;
- use the site while impersonating another person; post or transmit to or via the site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the site;
- delete data from the site without our permission;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the site;
- breach any third party's rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this site; frame this site as part of another site or cache this site for commercial benefit; commit any act that may amount to a criminal offence or civil breach of any other jurisdiction;
- attempt to do any of the above acts;
- or knowingly permit another person to do any of the above acts.
The material contained on this site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text and graphics (including trademarks) comprised in this site and the selection and layout of this site, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by local and international intellectual property laws, including copyright.
You may use the site only for your private purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the site, or create any other material using material on the site, without obtaining our prior written consent.
Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
We may link our site to other sites on the web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another's product or services.
You warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this site;
- you are responsible (financially and otherwise) for all uses of this site by you and those using this site using your login details, including your password; and
- the information you supply via the site will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive.
Exclusions and limitation of liability
You use this site at your own risk. This site is provided by us on an "as is" basis. We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its contents or any of the products or services supplied through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the site or samples.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any products and services supplied via this site. This limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.