Job Title: Senior Travel Consultant
Location: Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon and Ahmedabad
Seniority Level: Associate
Description: As a consultant for FCM, your role will not just be limited to assisting clients in finding best travel deals as per their needs, but to provide alternatives too when helping them with domestic and international reservations for air and rail travel, hotels and car rentals.
You must be hands on with working out international fares and routing with knowledge of visa processing and Forex.
You will be required to follow SLA assigned to you, along with monitoring and sorting GDS queues to maintain quality. Apart from these, you will also be assisting interoffice departments to fulfill internal and external requirement like MIS, debt recovery and more.
As an industry specialist, you will need to stay on your toes about airline rules, regulations and current affairs. Lastly, you will be an active member who will not just add existing knowledge and experience, but enter with a zest to learn and grow with the organisation.
The Position: We are looking for an experienced individual to handle FIT operations at Travel Tours. As a part of this initiative, the person should ensure swift process with booking end to end services.
Job Title: Assistant Manager, FIT Operations for Asia, Exotic Islands & Aus-NZ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record and track FIT & ad-hoc query / bookings regularly.
- Regular follow up with sales team to check on enquiries and booking status
- DMC coordination – regular follow up with DMC’s on hotel and other logistic confirmations, rooming list, invoicing and payments
- Finance - airline and DMC payment posting on our accounting software.
- Should be able to get the job done effectively within the best TAT
Skills and requirements:
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skill in English
- Display exemplary analytical, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Have a strong operations oriented mindset and be adept for adhering to delivery timelines & managing the work load effectively
- Attention to detail, good at multi tasking and organized
If this job role matches your expertise and interest, please send your CV at email@example.com along with a covering letter acknowledging why you think you would be a valuable addition to the FCM family.