State of the Market Report 2020
State of the Market 2020
In early 2020 nearly 2,500 business travel managers, bookers and travellers in EMEA, Asia, the Americas, Australia and New Zealand have taken part in our State of the Market surveys, in order to give us greater insight into our clients’ prevailing sentiments on business travel conditions as countries emerge from the COVID-19 crisis.
We’ve analysed their responses in conjunction with experts’ opinions on when travel will return, to produce a comprehensive report on the state of business travel around the globe.
Our global report details:
- Global and regional sentiment on the readiness and confidence to return to travel.
- Expert analysis on if and when travel will return to pre-COVID levels.
- The top five areas of focus for travel programmes.
- What changes travel managers are wanting to make to suppliers, policies and budgets.
- And much more!
Our State of the Market snapshots are already providing key insights to the industry on the resumption of travel.
Download the State of the Market report to learn:
- Reactions from travel buyers
- Impact of on airlines, hotels and car providers
- Forward focus