A new and better future for business travel
With 2022 around the corner, businesses globally are gearing up to send their road warriors out into the world again. The question on everyone’s mind is how business travellers will experience the return to the skies and whether they feel ready and prepared. In a recent travel trend survey conducted by FCM during the month of October 2021, 175 respondents from 26 countries, including India, provided answers to burning issues such as the impact of the vaccine on travel, how to tackle safety, what we can expect from travel costs, and many more.
In this report, you'll learn:
- To be vaccinated or not to be vaccinated?
- Is a travel policy revamp is in order
- What keeps travellers up at night?
- The anticipation of travel costs in 2022
- What will it take to get travellers back into the skies?