FCM Travel in Spain
FCM Travel Spain was founded in 1969. Viajes El Corte Inglés was born in November 1969, first with the objective of responding to the business travel needs of the different departments and companies of the El Corte Inglés Group, although with the passage of time, and thanks to the quality of Our services, a true hallmark of the group as a whole, have a complete network of delegations with which we offer our trips to all customers: Vacation, companies, etc.
With an experience of more than 50 years active and a place of recognized prestige in the sector, Viajes El Corte Inglés is today the first travel agency in Spain.
- Headquartered in Madrid, the company has forged a strong reputation for itself and this has allowed them to work with some of the best well known private and public companies in Spain.
- FCM Spain service both key national and multinational clients including AXA, Banco Santander, Telefónica, EY, Deloitee, Hotelbeds, etc.
FCM Spain offers many corporate travel and expense management services including:
- travel reservations for flights, hotels, hire car and other modes of travel as required
- multiple options for best fare/rate on all quotes
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- local and multinational account management
- corporate travel policy advisory
- meetings, incentives, conferences & events (MICE)
- group bookings, charter services
- online booking tool implementation and support / Cytric
- traveller safety and security services
- VIP executive service
- leisure travel service
- monthly travel reports
- door to door transfers, airport meet & greet
- assistance with visas, passports and travel insurance
- visa service external
- advice on airlines’ corporate, frequent flyer and reward programs
- global fares
- payment Solutions