Over the past six months nearly 2,500 business travel managers, bookers and travellers in New Zealand, Australia, EMEA, Asia, and the Americas have taken part in our State of the Market surveys, in order to give us greater insight into our clients’ prevailing sentiments on business travel conditions as countries emerge from the COVID-19 crisis.
We’ve analysed their responses in conjunction with expert’s opinions on when travel will return, to produce a comprehensive report on the state of business travel around the globe.
Our global report details:
- Global and regional sentiment on the readiness and confidence to return to travel.
- Expert analysis on if and when travel will return to pre-COVID levels.
- The top 5 areas of focus for travel programmes.
- What changes Travel Managers are wanting to make to suppliers, policies and budgets.
- New Zealand business travel insights