Webinar: Mastering an Agile Approach to Travel Tech
Mastering an Agile Approach to Travel Technology
“We need a world-class travel program.” “We need an agile travel tech stack.” “We need a consistent, user-friendly experience for both managers and travellers.” These phrases are often repeated in strategy calls around the globe, but do they actually mean anything, or are we suffering from buzzword overload?
In partnership with BTN Group, this In the Know webinar sees John Morhous, Chief Experience Officer at Flight Centre Travel Group, and Jo Lloyd, Head of Global Account Management and Consulting at FCM Travel, getting straight to the facts on how to create, manage, and maintain agile corporate travel tech. They cover the following hot topics:
- What is a travel tech stack?
- How to build an agile framework that isn’t overwhelming and unmanageable
- How to balance travel tech stack efficacy and user experience
- Steps you should take to vet travel tech vendors
- The new role of TMCs in this agile tech world