White Paper: Behavioural economics and your travel programme
Behavioural economics and your travel programme
Understanding behavioural economics can lead to travel programme policies which deliver a seamless booking and travel experience – while reducing traveller friction.
Behavioural Economics is a relatively new field that combines insights from psychology, judgement, decision making and economics to generate a more accurate understanding of human behaviour.
Download the white paper for insight including:
- Designing a travel programme to reduce traveller friction
- Sources and warning signs of traveller friction
- What travellers crave
- Predicting future behaviour
Download the white paper and learn:
- How behavioural economics works for travel policies
- Sources of traveller friction
- How to combat traveller friction
For information on how we handle your data, please read our Privacy Notice.