Global Business Travel Trends – Q1-2023 Quarterly Update
Pressure remains on the travel industry. Travel supply and demand throughout the year is predicted to moderate after 2022’s rapid growth, with the complete reopening of Greater China’s borders causing spikes in fuel demand and prices. While inflation rates are predicted to decline, operating costs remain high.
The other major priority for the travel industry, and travel managers, is what lies at the heart of every journey: the traveller. FCM Consulting’s Quarterly Trends Report Q1-2023 explores how factors such as time, carbon emission footprint, and cost could affect global business travel booking trends and traveller choices.
Corporate travel trends from Q1-2023 Trends Report:
- A table comparing the cost, carbon impact and time of routes by air travel, rail and car rental.
- Global booking trends reflecting the traveller experience.
- Key aviation trends, seat forecast and detailed airfare pricing data.
- Trends, tables and graphs for the accommodation market and pricing.
Navigate pricing fluctuations in your corporate travel programme with FCM Consulting’s Global Trends Report. Get insights on:
- Airfare costs and predictions by country and on key city-pairs
- Detail on hotel rate movements across each region
- Insights into hotel rate trends for the next 12 months
- Top trends in the mobility sector