London is open to Canadian travellers
Canada has made the British government's Green List meaning that vaccinated Canadians can now travel across the pond without the need for quarantine.
To get you going, we've put together a comprehensive outline of everything you need to know to prepare for what might be your first international trip in a while.
From airline and flight information, to arrival testing steps and more — you can find all the resources below to ensure you're #LondonReady.
Booking your trip
Ready when you are! If you’re planning to travel to London soon, feel free to reach out to your FCM Team at any time. We're here to support you every step of the way, from booking and pre-trip preparation, through to in-journey assistance.
Your travel checklist
We’ve put together a comprehensive checklist to make sure you have everything you need for a seamless journey. When travelling to London remember to:
- Check with your employer that you have sufficient travel insurance cover
- Carry a hard copy of your vaccine card and test result
You no longer need to take a COVID-19 test before travelling to the UK or after you arrive. You also do not need to fill out a UK passenger locator form or quarantine when you arrived. These lifted restrictions apply whether you are fully vaccinated or not.
Airline and flight information
Looking for direct flights to London? We've listed all airlines for you, along with additional information to help you understand what each airline offers.
Returning to Canada
When leaving London, make sure you have:
- Taken an Antigen test 24 hours in advance OR a PCR test within 72 hours of your return departure to Canada
- Upload vaccine certificate and quarantine plan to the ArriveCAN app within 72 hours of departure (AirrveCAN will issue receipt)
- Present PCR test result, ArriveCAN receipt and vaccine certificate