Our partnerships reflect our focus on redefining travel management, showing our drive to foster further growth, progression and ambition within the industry.
Follow these easy steps to get started.
Step One: Initial Contact
The first step is to contact FCM and advise of your decision to partner with us for travel management services.
Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Agencies are required to sign and return an NDA before you can access confidential information about the contracts. To request an NDA please email email@example.com.
Please note that an NDA is only required to be signed once to access all AoG contracts.
Step Two: Logistics
Login to All of Government (AoG) website
- MBIE (Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment) will provide you with an agency login which will enable access to commercially sensitive information on AoG contracts. Please note the agency login setup is only required to be signed once to access all AoG contracts.
- You will need to use a RealMe login to verify your identity.
Read the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
The MoU sets out the relationship between MBIE and participating agencies. It highlights the obligations of each party and the key points in the contract. Please note the MoU only needs to be read and understood once to access all AoG contracts.
- Read the MoU, located under the 'Contract documents' section.
Sign the FCM AoG Service Supplement
This is provided by your FCM key contact and sets out the relationship between FCM and your agency (as a supplement to the main contract with MBIE).
Step Three: Communication
Arrange a meeting with FCM
We want to tailor our service and products to best meet your specific needs. Let’s take the time to discuss what’s important to you, so we can get it right from the start.
- Arrange a meeting with your FCM key contact.
Provide key information
Accurate data is key to seamless travel management - we will provide a checklist with all related information.
- Provide FCM with all travel related information as per the AoG implementation checklist below:
Step Four: Enjoy the Benefits
FCM can manage your AoG air and transport
We will manage the implementation of your airlines, rental cars and hotels.
- Email your FCM key contact with permission to act on your behalf.
FCM will build your travel programme in partnership with your agency
Once we have completed the set-up stage of your travel programme we will enter the testing stage. As part of the testing process, we will invite travel bookers and your finance team to test our systems and provide feedback.
- Email your FCM key contact with the details of your booking and finance testers.