FCM Travel in Israel
FCM Travel Israel was founded in 1979 by Albert Levy who opened the first office in Ramla. Today it comprises of 19 branches and deals with more than 200,000 travelers annually, with a turnover of more than US$150 million. Ofakim is a comprehensive travel company which offers all travel services and is one of the largest market leaders in Israel.
- In March 2018 FCM Travel became affiliated with Ofakim in Israel.
- Headquartered in Tel Aviv, the company has forged a strong reputation for itself and this has allowed them to work with some of the top financial personas by attending to their special needs and many of the best well-known private and public companies in Israel are now valued clients.
- FCM Israel services both key national and multinational clients including Magic, Ormat, L’Oreal, Orca, Logic Industries Ltd., AGT International, PCC Management Services, drilling rig companies such as Pride North America LLC, Atwood Beacon, Coral (a division of Nobel Energy) and large Israeli corporates such as Israel Airport Authorities, Adama - chemicals for agriculture.
FCM Israel offers many corporate travel and expense management services including:
- travel reservations for flights, hotels, hire car and other modes of travel as required
- multiple options for best fare/rate on all quotes
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- local and multinational account management
- corporate travel policy advisory
- meetings, incentives, conferences & events (MICE)
- group bookings, charter services
- traveller safety and security services
- VIP executive service
- leisure travel service
- monthly travel reports
- door to door transfers, airport meet & greet
- assistance with visas, passports and travel insurance
- advice on airlines’ corporate, frequent flyer and reward programs