With more than 40 years of specialised industry experience, we understand why your staff needs to be in the right location, at the right time. Our travel consultants know what it takes to book group travel, amend those last-minute requests when plans change (even with multi-level approvals), and have the travel know-how that will get your teams to those sites in Iraq or Nigeria.
With teams flying in from all over the world, we know it’s important to have those visas and paperwork straightened out too. And we’re available 24/7. Our goal? To make travel as seamless as possible.
Getting there safely with the right tools
Safety is number one on the rigs and vessels. Your travel programme shouldn’t be any different. FCM works with your risk provider and insurance policies to provide complementary travel risk strategy, services, and technology, including:
- Traveller tracking check-in and dashboards so you know who’s on-site or who’s travelling to/from.
- Reporting on changes and cancellations.
- Destination, protocol, or restriction information for travellers.
- Services like Meet and Greet at the airport or immigration assistance.
- Evacuation support when there’s a major incident e.g. protests, attacks, or airport closures.
- 24/7 support on the phone in emergencies.
- A network of FCM colleagues in 95+ countries for local support and all the insider contacts you need.
- Integrations with third-party risk management providers.
Efficient travel budget, tick
Costs are difficult to keep track of when there are so many changes. But it’s not impossible.
Take advantage of energy airfares built with your industry in mind, so you’ll automatically have more flexibility and your travellers get more baggage allowance. Our strong travel contacts mean we can call in the favours when you need them, from airlines and hotels to ground transport and charter flight organisations.
If the way you pay is giving you headaches, we can arrange centralised payment solutions that minimise credit card risks, or set up cash/local currency payment solutions that work for you and local suppliers.