FCM Kenya has enjoyed steady growth year after year to become a truly leading travel solutions company both within Kenya and the region. The agency services a wide range of clients from their office in Westlands, Nairobi, branches located across the country and onsite offices in several customer locations. FCM Kenya was the first travel mananagement company in the East Africa region to be ISO 9001:2008 certified and has been named in the top 100 medium sized companies, across all sectors, in Kenya for the past five years.
- In November 2009, FCM Travel Solutions became affiliated with Charleston Travel Ltd to form FCM Kenya.
- Headquartered in Nairobi, the company has forged a strong reputation for itself and this has allowed them to work with some of the best well-known private and public companies in Kenya.
- The agency has a well-earned reputation for delivering best in class services, and long lasting relationships with clients.
- FCM’s growing global presence allows FCM Kenya to offer international travel solutions to clients at a local level.
FCM Kenya offers many corporate travel and expense management services including:
- travel reservations for air/ground transportation
- multiple options for best fare/rate on all quotes
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Local and multinational account management
- corporate travel policy advisory
- meetings, incentives, conferences & events
- group bookings, charter services
- traveller safety and security services
- VIP executive service
- leisure travel service
- MIS reporting
- door to door transfers, airport meet & greet
- assistance with visas, immigration passports and travel insurance
- advice corporate frequent flyer and reward programs
- full student travel products