How do you keep your employees safe while they travel?
One of the biggest topics in business travel right now is travel risk management - otherwise known as Duty of Care to your employees.
So why is it a focus? Because traveller safety and security is a real concern for businesses and travellers alike, with recent world events impacting safe travel in and out of some countries.
Did you know that under New Zealand’s Work Health and Safety legislation, employers have a duty of care responsibility for their employees while they are travelling domestically and overseas?
That means you need to have a plan in place and have all of your bases covered.
Our whitepaper “Effective Travel Risk Management - Foundations and Tools” provides advice and information on what you need to consider when your employees start to travel for work again. From the basics of how to update your travel policy, to what apps and tools you should use to keep your employees informed and safe while travelling, our whitepaper is your one-stop-shop to learning the foundations of effective business travel risk management.
Download the Whitepaper below.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you need to update your travel policy and review regularly.
- Important considerations when it comes to travel insurance.
- The latest tools and support lines to keep your employees informed and safe when travelling.
- How to access high-quality safety and security services, including proactive security alerts and emergency click to call apps.
- Why you need to consolidate your bookings and choose your suppliers carefully.
- How to put your travellers at the heart of your travel policy.