APAC Quarterly Trends Report: Accommodation and Aviation Q3 2021
As the region starts to reopen, we’ve been analysing its impact on the capacity, cost and propensity in returning to travel.
This FCM Consulting quarterly report uses global data sourced from FCM corporate bookings for travel in Q3 2021, Cirium aviation data as at 12 October 2021 and Vaccine data sourced through Our World In Data as at 12 October 2021.
FCM Consulting’s APAC Quarterly Trends Report for Q3 2021 delves into some of the details, including:
- Accommodation costs and recovery across the region
- Past and projected seat capacity on prominent routes
- Aircraft load factors by key markets
- Impact of the Singapore-Germany Vaccinated Travel Lane on travel out of Singapore
- Growing importance of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) focus