Is Your Travel Program Agile? Take Our Quiz to Find Out…
Have you wondered what all the buzz around agile travel programs is about? An agile mindset could be your ticket to creating a more efficient, sustainable, and future-proof corporate travel program. But before you can set out on any journey, you need to assess where you are now. Curious about your current state of agility? Take our quiz to find out if you’re an agile champion or a work-in-progress.
Assessing Your Agility
1. Do you know what it means to have an agile business?
A. Yes, we are definitely agile.
B. I think so?
C. No, there’s no way we are agile or flexible.
2. How prepared is your organization’s travel program for rapid market and industry changes?
A. We are extremely prepared. We do constant regression and crisis testing, review our procedures regularly, and update processes consistently.
B. We’re moderately prepared. We have the processes and technology in place to solve for major issues.
C. We’re not prepared at all. A major industry shift or crisis would cause our travel program to collapse.
3. How many software tools are you currently using specifically for corporate travel (OBT, expenses, risk tools, mobile apps, data & analytics, etc.)?
C. 5 or more
4. When someone suggests making major changes to your TMC, vendors, tech, or processes, how do you react?
A. It’s exciting! Change is cool and leads to new opportunities.
B. It sounds like a good idea, but it’s certainly not going to be easy and may not be worth it.
C. With our complex legacy setup? No way.
5. Is your current corporate travel program framework cost-efficient?
A. Yes, we know our fee structures and vendor partnerships are optimized for cost savings.
B. We’re doing okay, but there are probably cost-saving opportunities we’re missing.
C. No, our travel program always seems to burn through money.
Tally up your answers: If you answered mostly A, you’re pretty agile! If you answered mostly B, you still have room for improvements. If you answered mostly C, then you should definitely take a second look at your travel program and see where you can become more agile.
Now that you know where you stand, it’s time to get to work. You can discover the ins and outs of agile and plot out the next steps in your agile journey with our free eBook.