At the end of the year airports and hotels are jam packed with individuals and families traveling for the busy holiday season—for the corporate travelers, it's business as usual. FCM has put together a range of simple strategies to help survive the frenzy.
When it comes to evaluating your Travel Management Company's services and policy based on cost savings or on value, it is important to understand the difference of each.
At FCM, we believe NDC will encourage innovation by creating greater flexibility and quicker speed to market. Through the establishment of a Global Integration Program we are working to ensure seamless delivery of NDC across our corporate and leisure businesses.
Before the internet came along, there were clear divisions between how companies sold to us as private consumers, and as businesspeople. The ways we bought their products and services were different too.
In a relatively short period of time Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become embedded in the fabric of society. AI already seems to power everything from how we read e-mails to how we shop.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), mobile, omni channel travel platform, travel consumerism and NDC. Each can stake a claim to dramatically affecting the way in which business travel products are distributed and consumed. But how near are we to achieving that utopian future?
Wondering why you should you will find us to be a reliable partner, always focused on ensuring the safety and well-being of your people when travelling while maximizing your efficiencies, cost-savings and ROI. Here are five reasons why FCM makes the perfect TMC to do travel business with.
All Boeing 737 Max 8 and 9 aircraft are grounded until May at thew earliest following this month’s fatal Ethiopian Airlines crash which killed 157 people from 35 nations, the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has announced.
Despite the partial federal government shutdown, U.S. travel volume was up 3.2% year-on-year in January. International and domestic business travel are both growing. As are the premium economy cabins of most U.S. airlines.
Data analytics, artificial intelligence and virtual reality. Each plays an increasingly prominent role in our lives, so it’s logical to assume that each will become equally important in the sourcing, planning and fulfillment of business travel.
Most travel managers wouldn’t have needed 2018’s survey by ACTE to tell them that mid travelers want more control of their travel experiences, with greater emphasis placed on work/life balance and greater empowerment to make their own decisions.
Recent research has found that, on average, 60% of business travelers follow their company travel policy all or most of the time – including booking though their nominated TMC. But what about the other 40% And what about the 60 – 70% of business travelers outside the U.S. who don’t follow policy? Why do they do this?