The Evolution of Travel Program Technology, with GBTA
With the sweeping impact of the past 2 years, FCM and GBTA felt it was time to assess the state of technology used in travel programs to see how, if at all, needs have changed.
In a joint research project, we surveyed travel managers across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific to explore how technology has changed the travel manager’s role and the travel program-to-TMC relationship.
In this report, GBTA details the survey results and key findings to unveil new sentiments surrounding travel technology, how reporting impacts decision making within areas such as sustainability, and the interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Download the research report for answers to:
- Is today's travel program technology sufficient?
- Have technology needs changed since 2019?
- What do travel managers and travelers need from technology?
- How does technology impact TMC selection?
- What technology features are most desired and used within travel programs?
- What is the role of the TMC?