WHAT CORPORATE TRAVELLER WOULD LIKE YOU INFORM YOU OF DURING SOUTH AFRICA’s NATIONAL LOCKDOWN:
In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s announcement on Monday 23rd March 2020 imposing a 21 day national lockdown on all South Africans effective from midnight on the 26th March 2020:
- Please contact your Travel Manager before Thursday the 26th March should you have any impending travel requirements or amendments to existing travel bookings.
- Should you have any queries outstanding on your company statements, please urgently contact your Travel Manager to ensure assistance.
- Due to resource limitations in all businesses, we kindly request that all outstanding payments please be made by Thursday 26 March. We have finance staff on call for any queries regarding payment.
Should you need any assistance during National lockdown:
- Please call your dedicated team for assistance during normal trading hours should you require any level of travel support. We will have staff on call working remotely and therefore disruption to our service will be minimal.
- Our Emergency After Hours teams will be available after 17h00 daily, to assist with any urgent travel requirements.
Do you need support to manage your travel program during COVID-19? We're #ByYourSide
If you require immediate support please contact us on +27 11 778 9977.