Interview with Bertrand Saillet: Travel managers' changing priorities post-COVID
Travel managers' changing priorities post-covid
This recording was first broadcast at ITB's Travel Meet Asia: MICE & Corporate event on 9 June 2021.
From the need to rethink corporate travel policies to an overhaul of airline policies to the demand of touchless alternatives, travel managers must adapt to new ways of doing their jobs as their organisations resume travel. On 9 June's Travel Meet Asia session on 'Travel Managers' New Priorities', we explore some of the ways we see travel managers’ priorities shifting after 2020.
Features Bertrand Saillet, Managing Director, FCM Travel Asia | Simone Seiler, General Manager, FCM Meetings & Events
- What are the most significant changes observed in corporate travel since the start of the pandemic?
- Much is spoken and written about 'the new normal'. What is it for travel managers?
- Pre-departure and arrival health screening may become a permanent feature according to some industry observers. How can travel managers best make arrangements to handle that requirement in the long run?
- Reskilling and upskilling: How should we prepare the workforace for the future of MICE and Corporate Travel?
- What can travel and MICE managers do to support a renewed emphasis on environmental sustainability?