COVID-19 - Business Travel Resource Centre
"As a reliable TMC, trusted partner and caring employer, we take the global COVID-19 situation very seriously. We assure you we are doing everything we can to ensure travellers are informed, safe and carefully navigated through these uncertain times."
Bertrand Saillet, Managing Director, FCM Asia
- The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a flu-like virus. Like the flu, it can have a significant impact on people who contract it, particularly those who are old/fragile or have a compromised immune system (such as newborns and infants).
- This new type of coronavirus was initially linked to a large seafood and live animal market in Wuhan City, in China’s Hubei Province.
- A majority of the deaths have occurred where people were previously unwell, frail or suffering from pre-existing illnesses.
- As of 11 March, WHO has declared this a world pandemic.
Business Travel / Traveller Updates:
- Our teams are proactively checking upcoming trips and will update travellers affected. Customers with questions or concerns regarding your current or upcoming travels, please contact your dedicated travel team or 24/7 Emergency Assist team for assistance.
- All FCM customers can log in to FCM HUB regularly to stay informed of circulars from WorldAware.
- Multi-national customers are encouraged to use FCM Secure – our online global security tracking and reporting tool to keep track of health advisories issued by WorldAware and to locate travellers.
- Travellers and travel arrangers are advised to download FCM's SAM app to receive itinerary-based relevant travel security updates.
Get the latest airline news and policies from the links below.
COVID-19 DASHBOARD NOW AVAILABLE
In response to client needs during the current pandemic, FCM has developed a COVID-19 Dashboard which can be deployed to customers via Secure, our travel risk management solution.
The COVID-19 Dashboard is designed to aid all customers by providing accurate and reliable information about the spread of the virus as well as timely departure and arrival reports to assist travel managers locate and communicate with their travellers.
The Dashboard has several components
- Risk Map outlining the location of confirmed cases worldwide
- Secure Flash Alert tab provides most up-to-date Critical Alerts issued by WorldAware along with a list of potentially affected travellers
- Secure's COVID-19 Dashboard is also powered by WorldAware's security and health risk ratings assisting customers to proactively assess the destinations most frequented by their travellers.
Need support to manage your travel program during COVID-19? We're here to help. Drop us an enquiry and we'll assist you.
For FCM clients, manage your travel here or call your dedicated travel team for quicker assistance.
Travellers requiring emergency assistance, please call our After-Hours service number at +65 6593 4498.