The storm of travel restrictions imposed by the growing coronavirus crisis created a duty of care challenge that few could have prepared for.
Risk management plans, communication protocols and technologies were tested to their limits, especially for those travel managers supporting global programs.
In this insightful webinar, FCM was joined by representatives from some of the world’s leading brands who will be sharing their experiences, challenges and insights into managing travel during the COVID-19 crisis.
Hosted by Karly Theroff, Director of Account Management for FCM North America with insights from Benjamin Park, Senior Director Procurement & Travel, Parexel International, Kevin Friker, Global Security Director, Mars Inc, Lindsay Balram, Global Manager Corporate Travel and Expense, Alkermes Inc and Matthew DeMaris, Global Product Leader, FCM Secure
The discussion looks at:
- ·How corporations of different sizes managed the crisis
- ·Internal communication challenges and success points
- ·The role of third-party risk providers
- ·Reflections and lessons learnt from a TMC perspective
- ·How business and business travel may change post COVID-19