The question uppermost on our customer’s minds is ‘when will we return to travel?’
The next question is ‘How?’
Following hundreds of conversations with our clients and our travel partners, as well as the results of round one of our global State of the Market survey, FCM has built our Return to Travel Framework to remove confusion, create direction and empower customers to take confident action.
The State of the Market survey has shown us that:
- 52% of travellers expect to resume business travel in the next three months, albeit in a phased approach.
- While a large portion of respondents indicated a need to revamp travel policy post-COVID-19, 28% of respondents were unsure what needed to change.
- Traveller and supplier health and hygiene and duty of care were the top-ranking considerations for policy change.
When you complete our Return to Travel Framework, you’ll have the confidence to:
- Understand the key considerations you need to ensure your policy is fit for purpose in a new travel landscape.
- Address both traveller concerns and your exposure to risk as travel opens up.
- Know the actions you can take to give you choice and control when it comes to the suppliers in your program.
- Take measures to optimise your budget without impacting the positive benefits of travel to your business.
Our Return to Travel framework is designed to be collaborative - your FCM Account Manager and Travel Team will work through this process with you every step of the way.
All underpinned by:
- An aggressive and agile approach to technology development to help customers navigate the evolving COVID-19 landscape.
- Global Hotel Operational Survey (May 2020) and Global Hotel Hygiene Audit (June 2020).
- Data, analysis and benchmarking to drive decision making across every aspect of your program.
There’s no more powerful combination than people, data and technology, to lead you through the emergence of travel and take advantage of the opportunity to evolve to a stronger, smarter travel program.