The Evolution of Travel Programme Technology
The Evolution of Travel Program Technology, with GBTA
After a pause of business travel, FCM and GBTA felt it was time to assess the state of technology used in travel programs to see how, if at all, needs have changed.
In a joint piece of research, we surveyed travel managers across Asia Pacific, North America and Europe to explore how technology has changed the travel manager’s role and the travel program-to-TMC relationship.
In this report, GBTA details the survey results and key findings to unveil what travel managers think about technology, what reporting they have available to them for areas like sustainability, and the interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Download the research report for answers to:
- Is travel program technology sufficient?
- Have technology needs changed since 2019?
- What do travel managers and travellers need from technology?
- What technology features are used by travel programs?
- What is the role of the TMC?