A dedicated academic travel division. Schooled in meeting the varied travel requirements of universities, research organisations and schools, day in, day out. We work with many education institutions so you can be confident that our teams have the experience and knowledge you need.
- Compliance with government regulatory obligations including FBT and travel diary.
- Risk monitoring and tracking.
- Complex international itineraries and far flung destinations.
- Alternative accommodation: tents/swags/trailer parks.
- Research travel requirements.
- Specialised baggage requirements: samples, research equipment, instruments.
We are here 24/7 with global support for you, your staff and your students. We are only ever a phone call or email away, no matter where you are or time of day. Safety procedures include:
- Advice, information and visas before setting off for the trip.
- Risk monitoring and Crisis24 alerts on breaking events, news and emergencies.
- Ability to track each traveller in an emergency.
- Support 24/7/365 days, for all situations.
High touch and personal. Our account managers are committed to continuously improving your travel performance, aligned with institution and department goals. If you need to save money, think more about the environment or want to find ways to make your students and groups happier; your Account Manager will know what to do.
- Managing and adjusting travel policies.
- Negotiating deals with airlines, hotels and more.
- Streamlined travel processes from booking to expenses.
- Integrated payment programs.
- Reporting, benchmarking and forward planning.
Transforming young lives and sparking life-long passions. School and research trips have that power. Whether you need support during the entire trip organisation or parts of it, we’re here to help. From group travel logistics and dynamic, inspiring itineraries to arranging pre- and post-conference tours.
You can relax in the knowledge that our team can negotiate discounted airfares on your behalf and will manage the booking and changing of flights, accommodation and ground transportation. Our service extends to venues and meeting rooms too, including managing arrival registration and information desks.